Friday, May 23, 2008

yes, I am being totally serious

I'm so over this whole "sick" thing. I went back to work for 4 days and the strep is back, Elle has pneumonia and I feel like I have been hit by a giant mack truck carrying a load of death.

At this point I feel like if I didn't have bad luck I would have no luck at all.

The Illness tally by numbers:

1 - number of times I googled "death by strep throat"
2 - shots of rocepherin
3 - shots of steroids for me and 3 prescriptions filled for Elle
4 - days of feeling well before round 2 hit
5 - prescriptions filled for Me
6 - over the counter remedies that were tried and failed
7 - (no lie!) boxes of Popsicles purchased and consumed
8 - family sized cans of soup purchased and consumed
9 - the number of times I have watched the Lion King with Elle
10 - days out of work during round 1 of strep

It goes with out saying but I am going to say it anyway. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!
My throat is so swollen right now I feel like I am choking. Maybe THIS is my future?

1 comment:

bekah said...

At least the Lion King is a good movie.