Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Forrester Report: Ins and Outs

I don't know if any of you read Entertainment Weekly, but there is a small feature each week called the Shaw Report, by Jessica Shaw. The Shaw Report, a staple aspect of EW, rates the "In-Factor" of various life aspects. I often think the feature is full of hot air - but I enjoy it nonetheless. So, with that in mind, here is the Forrester Report - with notes!

In: Hummus and Pita
Out: Peanut Butter and Jelly
*ed note: My love affair for hummus and pita has projected itself on to my daughter. She is brilliant, this child, no?

In: Health
Out: Sick
*ed note: Can I just tell you how totally over sickness is? I am TIRED of it. I refuse to acknowledge it. Goodbye sickness - I'm over you and your yuck.

In: The Wonder Pets
Out: BoohBah
*ed note: Thank GOD that the Wonder Pets now trump Boohbah. The colorful dancing penis-like creatures that are Boohbah were begning to make me question Public Television, and I love me some PBS. Yay for NickJr. and their cool AND educational programming!

In: Not napping
Out: Napping
*ed note: This sucks. Napping is not out by MY choice. Napping is not out because it is not cool. Napping is cool. Why can't a certain child realize this?

In: Toast
Out: Oatmeal
*ed note: Sometimes there is nothing better than a good piece of wheat toast with butter and jam to get you going in the morning. Add coffee and OJ and it could very well be the perfect breakfast.

In: Blogging
Out: Not Blogging
*ed note: You'd think with my lack of updating that it would be the other way around. But really, I am constantly thinking about blogging. It's just getting me to sit in front of the computer that is the problem. I need someone to invent sublimenal blogging.

No comments: