Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My dog is having puppies and I am having a COW.

My dog is pregnant. I can't even tell you the ammount of distress this is causing me. I feel so old fashioned right now. I just want to send her to some dog convent - let her have the puppies and come back to live with us like it never happened. It's not shame. It is total inconvenience. I HAVE NO TIME.


I can't be birthin' no puppies.


She is due within the next week and a half. THIS IS HORRIBLE. I have no place to put puppies. I have to keep them for SIX WEEKS. Puppies crap - a lot. I have nowhere to put small crapping puppies.


pausing to breathe into paper bag



Have any of you done this before? I have googled a bunch of stuff but I am in no way ready to be a canine mid-wife. Jeezie Creezie. I want to scream, cry and shoot the rapist dog from across the street.


Excuse me, I'm going to go scream some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you dont have to do any thing. outside dogs will find their own spot to give birth and i'm pretty sure for awhile the mom will eat the crap. let her raise them and she even feeds them. your biggest problem is listening to them whine.