Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I still haven't figured out how to fix my comments. If I know you and you want to help me out - let me know. I really don't want to have to 86 this layout- I like it. Maybe you know how to fix it?


On to other news . . .


Elle doesn't have to have another surgery. The surgeon told us that to redo the surgery, it would have to be very invasive and may not help. The other option was to wait a year to see if she out-grows the tearing issue. We opted for the wait and see choice. I couldn't see putting her through another surgery (which would have a much longer recovery time) when it had a chance of not working. I'm glad we won't have that looming over us in the new year.


I need to run - I've got a meeting in 20 minutes and it my hair could use some attention and I need to locate some lipgloss.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Testing!