Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Big Bounce

I didn't realize until a few minutes ago, I haven't blogged for a couple of days. I can imagine that you've been waiting with baited breath to see what has been going on...


Oh, but something cool to share - On Friday, Elle and I went to The Bounce Factory with her schoolmate Autumn and Autumn's mom Katie. I'm not sure who had more fun, Elle or me? The Bounce Factory is a big warehouse that is filled with the gigantic inflatables that you can rent for parties, like the gigantic slides and obsticle course and bounce castle. It's only 5 bucks a kid and parents bounce free. Did you read that? PARENTS BOUNCE free. Who cares about the free part - parents get to BOUNCE! The cool thing is - during toddler time (which is when we went) there weren't many people so I was totally bouncing! It was so much fun - I can't wait to go back. I hurt my knee from bouncing so much - but hey by the time it feels better it will be time to go bounce again :)

Eh, American Idol is on. I need to go. Elle is a big fan, you know.

No comments: