Monday, January 09, 2006

Back in the game

Happy New Year!


My blogging hiatus is officially OVER. This is the longest "quiet" period of time I have had since I started blogging almost 5 years ago. I've decided that I am going to leave UpSyndrome parked here at Blogger. It isn't exactly what I like, but I am going to learn how to deal with it. My biggest annoyance is uploading photos, so I am going to get flicker all sorted out and just use that for now on.


I have missed this, more that I can tell you. I can't tell you how many times a day I say to myself "I should be blogging this." However, life and general laziness got in the way and I would forget about it.


A lot has happened since November 14th - so I should have plenty to say for awhile. It feels good to be back in the game :)


3 comments:

bekah said...

Holy messy spaghetti face, Batman!

Edge said...

Welcome back to blogging!!!

shannon said...

only when i pressed the link to post a comment could i read your comments...

i like bekah's comment...can't come up with anything better for that beautiful, messy face!